Re: [OM] I'm back!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back!
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:54:01 +1000
Sorry to hear about the crash Chris - we got the video here. I saw a
bad one while working at the Farnborough show 35 years ago (German
twin turbo transport clipped hanger roof and cartwheeled in killing
five) and did exactly what you did - stood with half-raised camera in
hand and mouth open in utter disbelief. The image is still engraved
in my mind.
Andrew

Remember, they could not spell carmudgeon until you came along ...
now they are one! ;-)

Chris