Re: [OM] Cross-Polarizer

Subject: Re: [OM] Cross-Polarizer
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 17:25:50 -0500
Thanks Walt. The T10 is new to me too, and I've got a test roll out for processing (but it's KR64 and it's been out for a while and will take a while longer still). I've just finished a roll of Velvia today which had some T10 illuminated images on it and I'll see how I did on Monday.

One thing I noticed is that with the 90/2, T10, and Velvia, f8-11 is about the limit. I wonder whether the working distance of the 90/2 is really appropriate for the T10. I also shot with the 50/3.5 and picked up maybe a stop. But with an OM-2N, a 1-13 screen, a 3.5 lens, and a cross-polarizer -- I'm not sure I'd be able even to focus.

Beautiful day today for trying though. Day lilies are busting out all over, my daughter is making a ton of money in her first attempt at a lemonade stand, and I discovered an excellent new local pale ale. Life is good.

Joel W.