Re: [OM] test-ignore

Subject: Re: [OM] test-ignore
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:33:17 -0400
You might have enjoyed a test I helped write in college. A friend of mine
was a teaching assistant for an advanced electrical engineering course. We
wrote a pop quiz for him to give his students and told them they could leave
when they completed it.

I stood outside the door waiting for them to leave to tell them that ----
there were no right answers. Every question was physically impossible to
answer. They were close, though, and seemed like reasonable questions. Some
students worked on it for the entire class period.

The date?

April 1, 1979

Some of them didn't really appreciate it.

Tom