RE: [OM] The variety of XA's...

Subject: RE: [OM] The variety of XA's...
From: "Dick Lague" <rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:34:19 -0700
Thanks.  I dug both XA4s out of my drawer and started messing with
them.....this list is terrific.  I always liked these great little cameras,
now I learn how rare they are.  I have an XA2 somewhere as well.

this list has been great for me.  I heard about after putting some OM stuff
on eBay.  Problem is I am now going to keep more of it because you all have
reminded me how good it is and in many cases how valuable.  I guess I will
keep that 90mm 3.5 macro and the 16mm after all!

I may even sell my Contax G2 stuff and just use the OMs.

Hopefully I can raise enough money to buy a Nikon Coolscan 4000.

Thanks everyone for their help and pointing me to all the resources for got
old OM stuff.

Dick Lague