[OM] Bad Boy in Lake Tahoe

Subject: [OM] Bad Boy in Lake Tahoe
From: "John Cwiklinski" <plinkochips@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 18:12:23 -0400
Spent a long weekend in Lake Tahoe (Northwest side) and thoroughly enjoyed it.
The problem is/was: I am in the doghouse with my wife. When we drove in along
the Truckee River (California Rte 89) there must have been 500 college kids
rafting down the river. A few of the girls were topless and traffic was backed
up. The sheriff dept was there handing out tickets (for drinking !!!), making
them get dressed and moving the traffic. The girls didn't put much on, believe
me. Since I was the driver, my wife made sure the OM-4T amd OM-PC was out of my
reach. Darn!

Anyway, I tried to pull the ol' bike ride by myself stunt (w/ OM cameras in
Tamrac backpack) later in the day but this effort was futile. We went hiking
instead. Darn!
Finally, we took an alternate route back (Nevada Rte. 267) which did not have a
river.

I think I may have some business in Sacramento, CA around the American Labor
Day this year and may be heading back to Lake Tahoe.

Hope your OM weekend was pleasant.

John Cwiklinski