Re: [OM] oly point and shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] oly point and shoot
From: "RickM" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:37:10 -0700
The XA gets mentioned fairly regularly on the list and, though i've never
actually seen one, from the various pics of them, they look well designed...

Other than it being easier to carry around due to its size, why and when
would you use an XA over an OM?  The most easily available seem to be the
XA2 and XA4 -- if i were to buy an XA, what's the practical *user*
difference between the XA2 and the XA4, or the other models?

I'm actually hoping for reasons not to buy one, but just in case i do, i may
as well get the most appropriate...

OM content: a lot of the time, i only take the backpack on the commute as it
carries an om and zuiko...

RickM
[I have too many bodies, i really don't need more, repeat.... well an XA
isn't really another body, is it?]

<snip>

skipwilliams:
> XA4