[OM] Learn by Reading, Learn by doing

Subject: [OM] Learn by Reading, Learn by doing
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 17:16:56 +0800
I just want to thank the list..

I have asked many stupid questions, but most have always given me great answers..

I read a lot, and so I have quite a bit of concept as far as photography goes, but out in the field, when it's you, your camera, and the shot, it's not quite like the websites and the books say.. So I trial and error it...

That said, my breadth of photography had definitely increased.. Rarely do I have a shot that's blurry due to unsteady hands, and rarely is there an out of focus image.

While my composition still needs a lot of work, I now get fairly even exposure, or at least the exposure I wanted/intended.

I have the list to thank for that.  So thanks everybody.

My photos get better and better..

Albert