RE: [OM] OM Prices

Subject: RE: [OM] OM Prices
From: "Dick Lague" <rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 23:03:26 -0700
I am new to the list.  I am thinning out my OM gear.  Have just put several
items on eBay.  You can find them at
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=rs73ca&in
clude=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50  sorry about he electronic gear sprinkled
in.

I also have other OM stuff that is not listed.  Some I will keep some I may
sell.  Got my first OM-1 in 1977.

Dick Lague