Re: [OM] Make up your mind was OM 2000

Subject: Re: [OM] Make up your mind was OM 2000
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 11:22:14 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
OK Boys and Girls,
The only conclusion that I can draw is that when I asked about the 2000 only
the ones that thought it is durable answered.
I would respectfully disagree on the popular opinion that the PC is a nice
camera.
I have one in MINT(?) condition, even the little plastic protector on the DX is
there.. and I really do not like it.  It seems that all of them have problem
with low light exposure and in general the exposure ( how many times would I
use exposure in one sentence?) is not dead on accurate in M mode.  This is not
the case with the P mode.  And I do not want to start on the spongy thing
inside the window on the back.
One thing it is good for is for colorblind people.  The colors of the
indications are exactly right.  I do not remember the details now, but if
interested I would dig up the info.
>Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 19:49:58 +0100
>From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [OM] RE: Make up your mind was OM 2000
>
>I mostly concur John, save that you didn't mention single malt, >despite
>three clear and relevant opportunities.  An oversight, I am >sure.

Sorry Piers,
I am in digest mode, but trust me the opportunities did not go unnoticed...but
I am kinda wine/bier kinda guy.  My father owns a vineyard....
Boris