[OM] More shots; not-tope-14, flowers, etc

Subject: [OM] More shots; not-tope-14, flowers, etc
From: "Daniel Mitchell" <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 03:55:34 -0600
 More shots uploaded to my gallery:

http://www.danielmitchell.net/gal/Photography/nottope14 is the ones that I
took for TOPE 14 but didn't submit. I'm pretty pleased with how most of
these turned out -- flash is _definitely_ the way to go for macro work.

http://www.danielmitchell.net/gal/Auckland/wintergarden is a lot of shots of
flowers, for those that like that sort of thing.

http://www.danielmitchell.net/gallery/albums/Auckland/wintergarden/flower_3.
jpg is about as close as I've got to the elusive "3d" look, and that's
mostly by cheating with the subject rather than the lens --
http://www.danielmitchell.net/gallery/albums/Auckland/wintergarden/flower_6.
jpg is more 3D because of the lens, I reckon.

 Also a bunch more in the Auckland gallery in general; shots of when we went
out dolphin watching, the most ridiculous museum I've ever seen, the zoo,
etc, etc.

 -- dan