Re: [OM] True, or just BS?

Subject: Re: [OM] True, or just BS?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 19:48:48 -0400
In a message dated 7/4/2003 6:34:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> True, or BS?
I am aclueistic, however have had several Tokinas pass through my hands, none
of which exhibited a coating problem.  As to your question about BS, if it
looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck, then it is
probably a duck. In this case, if it looks like BS, sounds like BS and smells
like BS, it probably is BS.  The only coating problem in this deal is probably
the thick layer of BS this guy is putting down.  My 2 cents worth.  Bill Barber