[OM] Leaping Lizards, Batman was that $81 for a screen 8?

Subject: [OM] Leaping Lizards, Batman was that $81 for a screen 8?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 19:38:38 -0400
Guess I've been asleep or something, but didn't realize the screeen 8 was so
rare.  ebay #2937433325 has a couple of days to go and it is sitting at $81.
Maybe I should take mine out of its box and put it is a body used exclusively
for long telephoto shots.  Perhaps the screen 8 was a good answer for the
recent inquiry about a screefor the 400mm Tokina.  Are these things really that
hard to come by?  Bill Barber