[OM] ( OM ) The delights of Zuikoholism and a snowy winter

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) The delights of Zuikoholism and a snowy winter
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 10:00:13 +1200
Hi folks,

especially for those who have some idea of the geography of New Zealand,
we have had a solid southerly polar storm (continuing) over the last day or
so, and there is snow all around my hill-side home. Thankfully the wind is
quite gentle here. Since the ground is not frozen, the snow will not last, but
it
looks very nice while it is here. Driving could be a problem in places though
as the roads will be extremely slippery..

Snow like this is a 5+ year phenomenon for us.

Cheers, Brian