[OM] Which means [FS] [OT]

Subject: [OM] Which means [FS] [OT]
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 20:17:11 -0400
that if you want to buy anything, write me quick.  My website is pretty
close to completely updated and another revision will go up late tonight. I
can ship early next week and will then cut it off for a couple weeks until
everything moves.

Some highlights of things you might be interested in:

Eyecup 2 - I have both the plain ones and the ones with built-in Dioptric
correction. I also have the cool Variable correction ones for the IS series.
Also Dioptric Correction lenses for the Eyecup 1.

OM-77 stuff -- Databacks, BRAND-NEW lenses (including 50/2.8 Macros) -- all
priced aggresively.

CrossPols for the T10

TTL Cords -- all lengths, lots of them

Bellows -- three BRAND-NEW Bellows

G40 Flash

B-300

65-116, 2X-A, 35-105/3.5-4.5, 50/1.4 -- all New in Box

250 Back

F.AC 2 and 3 (read the notes on the page)

Pretty much everything is brand-new -- over 200 things.

These are just highlights. Most of you know how to access my website with
the lower prices for OM list members. Those that don't, and are interested,
write me privately and I'll give you the URL.  Remember, take EVERYTHING
off-list.

For those offended, I apologize, but I'm trying to get OM stuff into the
lists hands. I tried to price it all pretty aggresively on the List members
site, but if you don't agree, let me know.

Thanks to all!

Tom