[OM] OT - may cause hives - Was Tired of stinking html posts & mothballs

Subject: [OM] OT - may cause hives - Was Tired of stinking html posts & mothballs
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:31:52 -0700
I think mine would do about that too, but it was never radar clocked after I bought it. Guy I bought it from had a couple of local drag race trophies he got with it. 265 V8 hand rebuilt to 283, CR 'vette 4-speed (couldn't get the bench seat very far forward!), but he didn't have a chance to change out the 2.83 rear end before jumping in the navy to avoid the draft. Boy that thing was long legged!

Moose

Walt Wayman wrote:

Many, many years ago, when I was young and reckless and a crazy college kid, I
got clocked on radar by the Tennessee Highway Patrol doing 128MPH in a '55
Chevy.  Cost me $25.  Those were the days!  :-)