Re: [OM] Olympus RD and SP

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus RD and SP
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 19:44:59 +0100
Just as a follow-up to my flippant comment, I have an RC at the moment and
an RD off for repair (stuck focus ring).

I find the RC a great little 'walkabout' camera, in fact I'm planning a
project on my locale using it exclusively (or in tandem with the RD if that
shows up in time...) and shooting print film.

One thing I've noticed is how good my focusing is with rangefinders. Results
from the RC can be very good indeed, one quickie I took with my RC of the
Falkirk Wheel turned out much better than I had reason to expect.

D.

Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com

---