[OM] TOPE 14: anonimity lifted and an important message regarding holida

Subject: [OM] TOPE 14: anonimity lifted and an important message regarding holidays
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:30:43 +0200
Hi guys,

I just lifted the anonimity of TOPE 14, so you can now see who exactly took
which picture @
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/gallery.html

Then: from tomorrow until July 21st I'll be enjoying my summer's vacation in
Tenerife, so during that time, please do not send TOPE submissions to the
Hotmail nor Millennics accounts (as that will block them), but rather, to
the o.greve@xxxxxxx address.

Upon my return, I'll process the new entries then.

C-ya and 'ave some good holidays if you're going away, that is!

Cheers!
Olafo