Re: [OM] Tired of html posts/now use AOL 8.0 without HTML

Subject: Re: [OM] Tired of html posts/now use AOL 8.0 without HTML
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:21:33 -0400
I think the following will allow people using AOL 8.0 to send email without
HTML.  At the top of your screen 1) click on Internet and then 2) click on AOL
Mail and then 3) Sign in and then 4) write or respond to your OM list email.
This apparent send plain text rather than HTML.

I am no computer wizard (don't even know what one looks like) however I think
this will work.  It is slower & not as easy as just reading and answering your
mail, however it will keep HTML out of your postings.  In practice what I am
doing is to read all my messages and "save as new" the ones I want to respond
to and then do the above procedure to access a way to answer them w/o HTML.  If
anyone sees any flaws (or HTML) let me know.  Bill Barber