RE: [OM] Old OM lenses and E-1

Subject: RE: [OM] Old OM lenses and E-1
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:36:51 -0500
The vast majority of the buyers of the  E-1 system will want modern, AF lenses
to go with the $2k that they just dropped on a SOTA body, not old, MF lenses.

IMO, the number of OM-System-to-E users will be very small and will only serve
to widen the market for the body.

Didn't Olympus reps discuss the adapter right when the system was announced
last year?

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost