Re: [OM] How many shots do you take?

Subject: Re: [OM] How many shots do you take?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:54:46 -0700
They do come up. General idea is that they are what the OM-10 should have been. The are very similar mechanically to the post 2 million serial # OM-10s, with revised magnet location that makes sticky magnet syndrome both less common and easier to treat, and with metal shutter curtain rollers. With the mechanical speeds built in, they make a nicer package than the OM-10, as well. I have one, but will probably sell it off one of these days. The 'G' works fine, but I prefer the OM-40(PC) among the double-digit OMs for the ESP metering and TTL flash control with T series flashes. I also prefer its look/feel to the 10 & 20(G).

Moose

Kurt Klein wrote:

P.S. I recently won a couple OM-G's that came with some lenses I wanted.
I don't hear any talk of them.  Why not?