Re: [OM] OM-2S Meter Died

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S Meter Died
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:00:17 -0500
If the problem is "erratic ASA", you can usually get by for a while by
periodically rotating the ASA knob back and forth, then returning it to
the proper setting.  This temporarily "cleans" the board and brushes,
allowing accurate use for a while.  But until the camera is opened and
the board coated with "grease", it _will_ return.