Re: [OM] Re: Fireworks

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Fireworks
From: Johnie Stafford <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22 Jun 2003 06:20:07 -0500
>>> On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 23:29:33 -0700, Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

 >> From: Johnie Stafford <jms@xxxxxxxxx>

 js> [clip]

 js> Here's an example of this technique:

 js> <http://www.bytesmiths.com/Art_Gallery/image.php?by_ID=794637>

 >> What
 >> film did you use for this?

 js> Kodachrome 64. Just sold another one today!

 js> And here's an Olympus-list exclusive: a larger version that isn't
 js> linked to anything else on my website:

 js>   <http://www.bytesmiths.com/Art_Gallery/1024/794637-1024.jpg>

That's interesting, the NYIP "How to Photograph Fireworks" article
seemed to think that 64 would be too slow to capture the fireworks.
This would seem to indicate otherwise. That it an awesome image.

Johnie