Re: [OM] Thanks for paying attention

Subject: Re: [OM] Thanks for paying attention
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:11:51 -0400
Thanks, gang, for the responses.  At least now I know I can put up
the results of my shoot-out between the Zuiko and Tamron macro
lenses.  Assuming, of course, I get around to it.

Tom, I'll take your advice and make the pictures smaller.  For
some unknown reason I just thought 800x600 was about right, but
I'll drop back to TOPE size.  I realize now there's a reason for
that.

Now let me answer a couple of questions.

>Now tell us why it's "clearly" winter time (I don't see it) and
>how come you're getting out of a Tennessee Highway Patrol
>Helicopter.
>Chuck Norcutt

Because (a) the deciduous trees are bare, and (b) I'm wearing a
sweater. This was during my television news reporter days.  We got
to do lots of fun stuff.

>Where did yall find that old assed heleocopter?
>d:-(|)
>GeoW

I think back then, when they got too old, worn out and scary for
the military to fly, the feds gave them to the police.  Try
getting me in one today, now that I'm 40 years older and,
hopefully, a little smarter.

Ah, to be that young again.

Walt