Re: [OM] Tamron 90/2.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 90/2.5
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:19:40 -0700
Oops, poor wording. I didn't mean to imply it is only for the one lens.

To be complete, there are 2 models of the SP 2x converter, which mount in place of the adaptall and, in turn, have the adaptall mounted on the back. Model 200F is generally only for longer lenses and not recommended by Tamron for the 90/2.5 macros. Model 01F was recommended for every Tamron made at the time of my instruction sheet, including the 52B, and workd fine with later lenses like the 35-105/2.8 and 80-200/2.8 in my experience.

Moose

C.H.Ling wrote:

The Tamron 2X SP is not specially design for 52B, it is for all Tamron
lenses from 90mm or above.