Re: [OM] Pictures from last weekend.

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures from last weekend.
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 23:35:28 +0100
Lovely stuff, Gary.

The juxtaposition of the VLA elements and what is essentially 'wild land' is
something we don't really get, over here.

I especially liked the twilight shot of the White Sands, and the Gypsum
crystals, which reminded me of one of my winter shots in the Southern
Cairngorms. And your shadow on the dunes (have you lost a few pounds..?).

Las Cruces? Let me see, now, where did I put my volume of Kerouac..?

D.

Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com

---