[OM] Pictures from last weekend.

Subject: [OM] Pictures from last weekend.
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 17:12:38 -0500
My employer and my customer decided that I required additional training so I
was sent to school last week.  Class didn't start until 1300 on Monday, the
rent car came with unlimited mileage, and airfare was cheaper if I stayed
over Saturday.  Darn. I spent a very pleasant weekend and a few evenings
driving through southwestern New Mexico with a couple of OMs and a bunch of
Zuikos and Tamrons.  1200 miles on the rent car when I turned it in.  Some
results posted here under the heading "New Mexico - a travel essay, June,
2003"  http://www.peopleplacesflight.com/places.htm

There are several record shots here, but they fill out the essay.  Bosque
del Apache wildlife refuge, the VLA, critters in the Rockies, White Sands.
Since my friend Garth did White Sands in the sunshine recently, I limited
myself to late, late in the day (actually, I got there a lot later than I
intended).

regards,
Gary Edwards

www.peopleplacesflight.com