[OM] Looking for Windows 98SE

Subject: [OM] Looking for Windows 98SE
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:28:58 -0700
It has been called to my attention that an upgrade from windows98 to
w98se would maybe solve my USB problems. My printer works fine on either
usb1 or usb2 but the graphics tablet is having problems. All drivers are
current and settings are right. Wacom tech support suggests trying
W98se. It appears MicroS no longer sells the upgrade CD. So does anyone
who might have gone on to xp have an old copy of 98se laying around that
they might be willing to part with? XP is not an option for me until i
upgrade this old beast and maybe even some of my "legacy" hardware. OM
content: this is how I print my photos and i really want to be able to
use that tablet without problems.
Mike