Re: [OM] Well, I'm screwed...

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, I'm screwed...
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 14:02:13 -0400
I'm getting more than a little curious about what happened to
Albert's screen.  I've cleaned these things on at least a half
dozen occasions, or more, with warm water, liquid dishwashing
detergent and a soft camel hair paintbrush, thereafter blotting
the screen dry with a piece of lint-free, washed-a-hundred-times
tee-shirt.  I've never had any problem.

Maybe he should submit the one he's murdered for an autopsy.  Who
wants to play the role of a forensics expert on the small screen?

Walt