Re: [OM] Some recent shots of the 10D

Subject: Re: [OM] Some recent shots of the 10D
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:09:42 +0800
Hi Roger,
If you are doing commercial work there is excellent software "Capture One
LE" at $99, it solved the shadow problem and has an excellent sharpening
tool. It makes very sharp output but you will not see over sharpening
artifacts. The only problem is lossing of minor details but I believe it
will not be visible on normal magazine works, only the most demanding
amateur will notice it. The software has 15 days free trial period, the link
is in below:

http://www.phaseone.com/dslrle/

BTW, yeah! the IS lens is amazing but it doesn't have the glow of Zuikos :-)

C.H.Ling