Re: [OM] RE: Boris' adventures in digital domain now way ot

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Boris' adventures in digital domain now way ot
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:23:59 -0700
So now I'm really sorry, reeeaaalllly sorry that I made tounge in cheek fun of a spelling error.

I asked "what's grundge?" - notice the superflous 'd'. I didn't ask anything about the musical (or not, I really don't care) subject spelled without the 'd'. It was just a little joke, hah, hah, not an invitation to rants on social, political, musical, religious, scientific, economic, whatever, whatever, topics.

Help, help, stop the madness now, before I become like the ground zero SARS case forever villified in the lore of the list as the destroyer of civilized discourse. Carried off from my beloved Zuikoholics, put in isolation, only able to see my Zuikos, my Olys, through double layers of glass or plastic. Oh the shame, the fear, the loneliness....... Save me, save me, drop the grunge thread please, please.

Yours in supplication,
Moose

Boris Grigorov wrote:

Lets see if I could take a stab at this one as I am probably the only one on
this list who knows what grunge is.
What you are talking now is the grunge that the <rant(s) snipped>