[OM] Random musings...

Subject: [OM] Random musings...
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:35:52 -0500
"Let's face it, a 10D is going to be worth almost $0 in a few years and that
Hasselblad probably won't have changed."

I wish! Due to the rush of wedding and portrait photographers to digital ( I
suspect some will be unhappy with the decision), prices have tanked. I have
an extra 500CM/A12/80CT* that I would like to sell. Note the operative word,
like.

On film, EBX (elite chrome extra color) is Kodak's consumer Velvia. I've
tried it some, and it certainly isn't bad, and under some circumstances can
be better that Velveeta, expecially when skin tones are involved. I can
certainly see why it would be good in the Rocky Mountain situation. I have
used it some in Colorado for landscapes. Colorado scenery can often times
benefit from increased saturation.

Bill Pearce