[OM] OT Huey beat, was Camera -- to abuse or not ?

Subject: [OM] OT Huey beat, was Camera -- to abuse or not ?
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 17:23:45 -0700

>Dan wrote:
>

>>>my draft # was 257
>>

>Rich replied:
>My number was #1, Dan.  I even had to go take the Army physical. ...

I remember the first draft lotto. It was going to let you know where you
stood, right? The ones with low numbers were drowning their sorrows and
the ones with high numbers were celebrating their good fortune. I was
right in the middle, 217. They called up to 215. Too close! The closest
i got was I had to go take the physical and managed to pick up a nasty
case of athletes foot. Does that qualify me for a purple heart?.

Mike