[OM] Olympus Books for Sale LIST Lens Handbook Shipmad etc

Subject: [OM] Olympus Books for Sale LIST Lens Handbook Shipmad etc
From: mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 19:06:25 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy thanks for all your e mails here are the books that are left for sale.
Should you want to check my feedback on that auction site my user id is
markkronquist

Anyhow...postage in US via Priority Mail adds $6 to each book. International
orders are welcome though postage costs more.

I prefer PayPal fo rpayment. my id is mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The Olympus OM Camera Manual by Lou Jacobs Jr. Hard Cover w DJ Amphoto 1977
second printing. DJ has wear at edges book is EX $25

The Olymbus Lens Hand Book 1984 Printing as new $65

the following books are all new but have some sun fading on the covers from
decades on display in a store.

The Olympus OM-1 OM-2 Book by Leonard Gaunt Hard Cover Amphoto Focal Press
First Edition 1977 $25 EX

A Short Course in Olymus Photography by Barbara London 1979 Curtin and London.
Softcover $25 EX

How to select and use Olympus SLR Cameras OM-1 thru OM77AF by Carl Shipman HP
Books 1987 $25 EX

offers on one or e more welcome thanks Mark