RE: [OM] Star Trails

Subject: RE: [OM] Star Trails
From: Matt BenDaniel <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 13:24:49 -0400
The lowest EV would be 8 hours at f/5.6, ISO 100.
So I sounds as if that meter can do it.
You might have similarly low EV's for pinhole photography, as well,
so I suppose there would be demand for EV readings that low.

Reciprocity failure is a very important consideration for astrophotography.
(BTW I had to consider RF for both long durations and short durations on my NM
shoot!)
Some slide films have extremely low RF. E200 is one such example.

--
Matt BenDaniel
matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx