[OM] Re: My new/old Zuiko-hauler

Subject: [OM] Re: My new/old Zuiko-hauler
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 08:26:27 -0700
>From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Nice project. The film is amusing, but took forever to download over
>1.5mbps DSL.

Did it try to start right up, or did you have to wait for the whole thing to
download?

I thought I had streaming server installed, but apparently not. It is supposed
to start playing immediately, while the rest of it loads. That's clearly how it
is working on my LAN, but apparently not over the Internet at large.

--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
: HTML email goes right in the trash! Turn off HTML if you want to email me.