Re: [OM] My Om needs another big brother now..

Subject: Re: [OM] My Om needs another big brother now..
From: Joshua Putnam <josh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 22:03:31 -0700
Personally, my primary MF camera is a Mamiya Press. Inexpensive,
incredibly durable, lots of accessories available, reasonably
quiet operation, interchangeable backs, good hand-holding
ergonomics, and despite the imposing bulk, the camera really will
fit in my bicycle's handlebar bag.

Also useful because, with the Graflok back adaptor, it will take
Mamiya RB67 backs, so I can use the RB67 70mm back, which means I
can use Aerographic Infrared 2424, a 70mm equivalent of HIE.
Since it's a rangefinder, I can leave an 87 opaque filter on the
lens all the time and compose through the viewfinder, no swapping
filters on and off.

--
Protect your dreams for your family's future: is your life
insurance enough to get them there without you?  I can help.

Joshua Putnam, Putnam Financial Services
Voice: 206/992-2296   Fax: 425/793-3623