Re: [OM] Olympus Circle... ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Circle... ?
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 11:40:56 +0200
On Sat, 31 May 2003 09:50:04 -0400 (EDT), Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>I too received the letter earlier this week.  If you turn the accompanying
>letter over you will find that it continues on the back and mentions the
>names of the founders.  It's not obvious that the letter continues on the
>back, I think they should have put that information on the front.

I must have gotten a misprint then: the back of both my papers is
completely empty!

>I don't know what the exact content will be, but it is targeted at collecting
>the older Olympus equipment for which there is very little information
>available on the web.  Having John Foster involved as the editor adds an
>enourmous amount of credibility in my opinion and I've signed up for a year
>to see what it's like.
>                                       -mark

Yes, I agree; knowing - what I couldn't until now - that John is one
of the founders greatly enhances my confidence. I still don't know who
are the others, though - but I will contact John and ask him for the
details.

Thanks, Frank.