RE: [OM] FW: Angles of view calculations

Subject: RE: [OM] FW: Angles of view calculations
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 08:21:48 -0500
Slept through junior high geometry class, Tim?  Pythagoras is very
dissappointed in you. ;-)

Simple answer is to multiply the diagonal angle fo view by 0.83 for horizon
AOV and 0.55 for vertical (to two significant figures, which is close
enough).

Gary Edwards (who, himself, is regularly reminded of sleeping throgh speling
class)

www.peopleplacesflight.com