Re: [OM] favorite lenses I don't have

Subject: Re: [OM] favorite lenses I don't have
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 10:18:06 -0700
The first three guys, I have those... I'd really like to have fisheyes that
had all the elements in good shape...

As a periodic reminder, a $ubstantial finder$ fee is available to anyone who
can point me to a source for the last two elements (the two elements closest
to the film) for either the 16/3.5 or the 8/2.8 lens... next time you're in
a local camera shop, or repair shop, ask if they have an 8/2.8 or 16/3.5
Zuiko with a busted -front- element... I'll be interested in the last two
elements, if they're OK.

I have two quite usable lenses except for fungus damage that destroyed these
elements. And I'd really like to use them... and I can't, so that sort of
qualifies as 'don't have' I hope.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...