Re: [OM] OT List Curmudgeons

Subject: Re: [OM] OT List Curmudgeons
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:44:27 -0400
Thanks for filling in.  You seem to have held your own.  And I
don't think your lefty leanings and gentle persuasions disqualify
you from practicing curmudgeonism.  Just like I don't think the
fact that I'm an SUV-driving Southern good ol' boy and life member
of the National Rifle Association, with a permit to carry a
concealed weapon, which I do occasionally, makes me a total right
wing nut.

If I were one of those, then most of Bush's judicial nominees
(like that Ten Commandments fool from Alabama) and our overly
superstitious jerk of an attorney general, Asscroft, who
deservedly lost an election to a dead man, wouldn't scare me half
as much as they do.  And they're not the only ones.

In fact, Moose, I suspect we may have a more in common than you
might think.  :-)

Walt, hunkering down to wait for the knock at the door.