Re: [OM] OT List Curmudgeons

Subject: Re: [OM] OT List Curmudgeons
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:00:07 -0400
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date:  Wed, 28 May 2003 05:25:58 EDT

>Chris wrote:
>>That was not nearly carmudgeonly enough Moose, so try again ;-).
>
>Study Walt's posts, Moose.  :-)
>
>Rich

I just now rolled in from a six-day camping expedition as far back
in the wilderness as our little caravan of three SUVs would take
us.  I'm tired -- too tired to fight back.  Too much fun makes
Walt a tired curmudgeon.

But after reading some of the traffic that clogged my mailbox
while I was gone, I now realize there's a lot of noodlers and
dorks and nerds on this--oops, did I write that out loud?  Sorry.
S**t, I said I was tired.

Let me rephrase that: The members of this list are the most
intelligent, literate and perceptive people of any camera group
with which I share a common interest and with which I am regularly
affiliated, and I hold every single one of you in the highest
esteem and have for each of you the greatest respect, and I
appreciate, and save to CD, every word you write.

Yeah, like, really!

Just kidding, people.  I actually missed y'all maybe just a little
bit out there away from it all.

With a few hours, or days, of sleep and two or three hot showers,
Ah'll be bach!  Stay tuned.  Nothing's changed.

Got my TOPE 14, though!  You will be amazed!

Walt