RE: [OM] 28mm and 24mm compared

Subject: RE: [OM] 28mm and 24mm compared
From: "Bob Fenstermacher" <bobfenstermacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 18:00:02 -0700
Nice shots for comparison.  Unless I'm mistaken, they are basically
identical images except for cropping or blowing up because the subject
matter is too far away to show any perspective distortion (like a huge nose
with a 16mm lens up close and personal).

>From a matter of taste, in this set, I like the 28 because the Three
Brothers is more dominant in it's image size-it's a more interesting subject
than the extra trees the 24 adds. IMHO...

Good work,

Bob F