Re: Re: [OM] 24mm or 28mm do you use more for travelling?

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] 24mm or 28mm do you use more for travelling?
From: "Titoy" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:58:03 +0800
Ever since i got a 24 mm F.28 on the bay a month ago i have fallen in love
with it. Adds just the extra width without the excess of a 21 mm F3.5 that I
used to own.

Can't make up your mind, bring both. they are so small one in each pocket
fits. Thats why zuikos are pocket jewels. I dont think I will lust for the
F2 version since anyway its much more expensive and I am very happy with teh
images of the 24 F2.8. more and more I dont like carrying a heavy kit. One
day this laziness may push me to sell off all my brighter lenses.

Titoy