Re: [OM] Dying LCD's, or whatever they are

Subject: Re: [OM] Dying LCD's, or whatever they are
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 13:59:31 -0400
Thanks, Mark, for a lucid explanation.

And, Bill, thanks for the link.  That's a frightening bit of
information.  Looks like I have a half dozen paperweights in
waiting.  :-(

Makes me appreciate my 40-year-old Graplex gear all the more.  I
just wish I could find a good, affordable MF scanner.   Anybody
know anything about the Canon Perfection 3200, which claims
3200x6400 dpi optical resolution for (a mere) $379?  Sounds much
too good to be true.

Walt