Re: [OM] OM 2S meter on the blink. Fixable or RIP?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 2S meter on the blink. Fixable or RIP?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 00:16:49 EDT
Thanks to all who replied.  I cleaned the battery compartment out with a
cotton ball dampened with alcohol after having brushed it out (it was already
clean). Cleaned the cap, cleaned the batteries and checked them (they tested
a strong "Good" on my meter), put it all back together and the dang meter
wouldn't work.  Replaced the batteries with really fresh ones and guess what?
 It is working like a champ.  Guess it was the voodoo dolls, chicken bones
and chants or maybe just fresh batteries.  In any event it is back up and
running, now all I need to do is go burn some film.  Dropped 5 rolls of baby
bird pictures at the night drop early this morning.  Hope to be doing wild
flowers new Colorado Springs next weekend.  Any suggestions for locations
from the list?  Bill Barber