Re: [OM] Eclipse Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Eclipse Photography
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 00:28:54 -0700
Here in the SF Bay Area it wasn't much of a show due to lots of haze. In fact, we didn't see it until 8:35 or so, fairly high up on the horizon...

AND of course my OM-4T's battery crapped out :-( My wife took this w/ the C-3000 digicam. Handheld etc. fuzz to the max, but interesting in its own way:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/karisusama/LJpics/EclipseSculptureSmall2.jpg

Bottom right is the HUGE hanger built for the dirigible back in the 30s. They may have to take it down due to toxins.

I expect my M7 pictures to be totally fouled up since I only had a 35mm lens. I was expecting to use the OM-4T for the moon shots. Oh well. Wouldn't know until Monday though since I am shooting slides...