Re: [OM] f-stops and t-stops

Subject: Re: [OM] f-stops and t-stops
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 19:00:28 -0700
I didn't want to embarass anyone. It's just that in free form forums*
like this one, spurious terminology can take on a life of its own and I
didn't want to be reading about 'p' (is for phony?) stops for ages or
reading posts from newbies who've been at the archives asking what they
are. Notice the preceding is composed so as to not actually use the
spurious expression.

*Yes, I remember the thread about the proper plural, just not the final
answer, if there was one. Or was there just an agreement to disagree?
Don't answer please, I don't really care.

Moose