Re: [OM] Re: meters

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: meters
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 21:49:25 -0500
If you have a VERY dark subject, it might be beyond the ability of the film to
accurately record the dark tones, but it should place them at the right point
on the tonal scale.

You might have to open up to force the tones up where you can see the detail,
but that action should make the tones appear lighter than they really are.

Skip

Please reply to skipwilliams at pobox.com
I might not notice personal emails to this address