[OM] Incriminating Photographs or How the OM system can save your

Subject: [OM] Incriminating Photographs or How the OM system can save your
From: gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 14:08:59 -0700 (PDT)
AG,

If I were you, I'd keep looking for another job with better security.  Too bad
you came across a real slimeball who ratted on you.  However, now that your
bosses know that you've been looking there's an excellent chance that you'll be
shown the door once their IMMEDIATE needs are satisfied.

For what it's worth, there's much common wisdom amongst my fellow recruiters
(NOTE TO LIST READERS:  Please do not e mail resumes or similar to me--I'm very
inactive thanks to the economy and looking a new career myself) that once the
employer knows an employee is looking the employee becomes even more vulnerable
and is kept on only to buy the employer time to either find a replacement or
complete a current project.

Granted, a paycheck continuing to come in is important and might be one of the
primary reasons you accepted your current assignment.  However, what's the
worst that could happen if you keep sending our resumes?  Keep up your health
and mental attitude and you'll do OK in the end.

Gary