Re: [OM] Re: Comments to ZUIKO 28mm 2.8 LENS Item # 2926983540

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Comments to ZUIKO 28mm 2.8 LENS Item # 2926983540
From: "Titoy" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 23:32:11 +0800
Yes indeed you have a good reason there. Maybe I am just too attached to the
expensive F2. If I am alone without the kids, the 28 F2 can go. Otherwise it
competes with other things to carry so the lighter 28 F2.8 goes. and when
moving with family, I have less attention on my camera kit so more risk of
losing it.